Saturday, January 17, 2009

This morning

I'm not the kind of person that can eloquently describe scenes in poetic terms, and my prose is limited too. But feeling you in my arms again, this morning, was so delicious that I almost cried in my pillow. Feeling you nestled there in my arms gave me a purpose to stay in bed instead of rushing to work, a reason to turn my phone off instead of chasing down each missed call. I wanted to hold you, and to feel you, and to kiss you. Most importantly, I wanted to love you.

And I do. Now you sit at the piano in the next room, sightreading a song that I know you don't know. It's called "And I was beautiful".

And that's exactly how I felt this morning.

I'm going to join you over there now. One day, you'll finally find this blog. I hope you remember this moment, because it is one of the sweetest we've known so far. You just don't know it yet.

No comments: